The Burlington Minor Football Association is announcing a Special Meeting of its members that will be held on date to be determined.
All eligible members will receive an email regarding how to register to attend. Those members who do not wish to attend may transfer their vote by proxy using the “Proxy Form” below.
Location & Format:
The meeting will be held online via Zoom, with voting using Election Buddy.
Main Points of Business:
- The board will present a motion to amend the by-laws to modify the structure of the board as well as other changes. See the documents “Final BMFA draft bylaws” and “Blackline Revised Bylaws” below.
By-Law Amendment Review Process:
Anyone with questions or comments regarding the amended by-laws should send them to BMFA President, Matt McLeod.
Any proposed changes to the amended by-laws need to be sent to the BMFA President, Matt McLeod.
How to Attend:
Members are encouraged to attend the Special Meeting via Zoom. Members are eligible if they:
- Were registered in a Summer Stamps program;
- Were registered to play Spring Flag Football;
- Are registered in Fall Tackle;
- Are registered in Fall Fusion Football.
To make sure we can accommodate everyone, we are asking everyone who is interested in attending to register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your name, your child’s name(s) (if the player is under 18), and what program(s) that were participated in.
P.O. Box 62051
Burlington, ON L7R 4K2